Saturday, July 27, 2013

Labels, Spa Cloths, and Contest!

 With a bit of help from my DIL, we made some labels. (OK it was really all her!) These are super easy BUT I don't know how well they will hold up in the wash. Stay tuned...I'll let you know.
These were made using transfer paper and ribbon. I was going to sew them on flat, under the seam, but then thought the edges may fray and create a mess.
Instead, I folded them in half and tucked the raw edges under the stitching.
Ya know...this wacky name allows me to do crazy things. ;) 
I had a small spa cloth order and have a few left so I thought we would have a contest. Leave a comment with your contact info and a random drawing will be held on Monday. 
You will receive 2 spa cloths...Good luck! 
Time to clean these up...or another way of saying it is...time to go pick.
These are made with hemp. They get two washings and two pickings before they leave.

6 comments:

  1. I just tried to comment but it didnt post. I LOVE my spa cloths. It feels so good with warm water on my skin. I don't want to be entered in the contest, I just want to put a plug in for these awesome cloths!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marilyn! You're in...you can always give them away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okie dokie, I shared :) and You know my info already ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know how to contact me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Kari! She's our winner. Thanks everyone for participating!

    ReplyDelete