Monday, July 29, 2013

Inspired...

...by love!
Aqua is a color of support for a dear friend and loved one of many. I'm seeing aqua everywhere, but mostly on toenails. Since I'm not really a painted nail kind of woman, I turned to what I enjoy. 
71" in length, 5/16" wide 
White nylon, Peaches and Cream Variegated Cotton, and Perle Cotton
Since NO one is wearing laced up shoes just now...this will become something else. 
I have learned that I LOVE weaving for a specific individual. Why?... I get to think about them ... a lot!
For instance last year for Mother's Day I wove spa cloths for the women at church. I spent hours thinking about them. Remembering their service to me, my service to them, what I've learned from each one, etc. My heart softens with those memories and I'm so grateful to have known them all!
Now...do any of you have suggestions for usage of this strap? 

No comments:

Post a Comment